MODA has joined forces with Sourcify to become a CSA pick-up spot! Each week, Sourcify sources food and personal care products that are locally-grown or produced and are antibiotic-, hormone-, and GMO-free.
Using the Sourcify website, you can order a selection of fresh produce, fish, meat, eggs, grains, cheese each week and pick up your box at MODA the following week.
Want to meet some of the farmers and producers who are growing, foraging, and making the products available through Sourcify and MODA? Join us on the evening of Thursday, March 30, for our Meet the Farmers event.
Taste and try products from the following:
- Produce from Global Growers
- Olive Oil from Georgia Olive Farms
- Cheeses from Sequatchie Cove Creamery, Noble Springs Artisinal Cheese, Sweet Grass Dairy, and Green Dirt Farm
- Baked Goods from Back to the BASICS 101
- Granola from Just Good Clean Cooking
- Marinades and Rubs from Nature's Kitchen
- Cheese and Milk from Rockhouse
- Cold Brew Coffee from Banjo Cold Brew Coffee
- Poultry from Grateful Pastures
With regular admission to the museum, you’ll have the opportunity to sample products from a variety of farmers and producers who supply this CSA program, and to join in on tours of our current exhibitions!