Teaching the Next Generation
At MODA, we love teachers! We know you work hard to inspire students to learn each and every day. We also know that you need help and support and we're committed to being great partners in educating the next generation.
With exhibitions and hands-on programs, MODA provides school groups, after-school groups, and community groups a chance to dive headlong into design. We teach students how design can be used to address real world challenges and give them empowering hands-on experiences.
Our commitment to student learning takes a variety of forms, so let us know what works best for you and your students. We can help you with:
- Field trips for grades 3 - 12 include in-gallery learning related to our exhibitions and hands-on design experiences. Click here for more field trip information.
- In-museum, hands-on STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art/design, and math) experiences that spark student interest and encourage them to use these skills to address real-world challenges
- Design Thinking sessions that give students a new and innovative way to solve problems while developing empathy, critical thinking, and collaboration skills
- In-school presentations and hands-on experiences
- Participation in STEM and STEAM Fairs
Want more? Looking for something different? We can create customized experiences based on your needs.
Or you may want to explore the possibility of your school or organization becoming an Education Partner and building a long-term relationship with MODA.