Design Club: A Free Museum Membership for Kids
At MODA, we believe that kids can change the world!
They see through unique and fresh eyes, they love wacky ideas, and they are brave enough to think that anything in this world is possible.
That's why we started Design Club, a free membership program that brings exhibitions and programs to kids (ages 0-17) with the aim of helping them fall in love with the problem-solving power of design. Learn more and sign your young designer up!
Design Club Membership Benefits:
- A personalized kids MODA Design Club membership card
- Unlimited free admission for each kid member and one adult
- Special e-newsletters that introduce them to each of MODA’s exhibitions
- Invitations to special activities year-round!
Design Club Objectives
- Increase access to design education
- Remove cost barriers to museum entrance and participation
- Make the museum a welcoming place for all
How to Join Design Club
Children ages 0-17 can become Design Club members when they visit MODA with a parent or guardian. It's easy! Just fill out a Design Club form in our lobby (online registration is not currently available) and we'll print your membership card!
Kids who join design club will be joining a network of over 1,500 young designers, most of whom are in the metro-Atlanta area, but some of whom live as far away as Chicago and Rome, Italy!