MODA is always looking for engaged and reliable volunteers. For more information, please email us at email@example.com.
Education & Programming Assistant
The Education & Programming Assistant is responsible for activating MODA planning, implementing, and assisting with education and adult programs and for administrating volunteer participation in public programs and education.
For a full job description, click here. Please submit a letter of introduction and resume to Clare Timmerman, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone inquiries please.
MODA is seeking an unpaid Exhibitions intern to join our team this fall. This position requires strong organizational skills, excellent research, writing and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with our whole team. The intern will report to and assist the Executive Director in variety of duties such as communications, organization, research and writing, developing web content, and exhibition support.
Qualified applicants will have/be:
- Enrolled in degree program and applying to satisfy academic credit requirements
- Passion for design, education, and/or nonprofit arts administration
- Organized and detail oriented with good interpersonal & communication skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, spreadsheets, and Google applications
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent writing, research, communication, and organizational skills
- Hard worker, able to contribute under uncertainty and learn while doing in a startup environment
- Great interpersonal skills
Responsibilities will include:
Assist in creating content for museum exhibitions; includes research, copywriting, editing, creating presentations, performing outreach to content providers, etc.
- Assist with email and written communication about exhibitions
- Attend and assist with exhibition meetings
This position requires:
- 15-20 hours/week
- Ability to work as part of a team, sometimes under high stress
For further information or to apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com No phone calls please.