MODA’s LEGO Robotics Camp
Summer camp becomes a robotics lab!
At campMODA, students 6-12, learn the basics of designing and building a robot using LEGO WeDo® robots. They’ll build robots and bring them to life as they learn how to program their creations to perform project-oriented tasks and challenges. More experienced students will use LEGO MINDSTORMS® to develop sophisticated programming and engineering skills to create and control interactive robots.
All students will showcase their creations at an open house on the last day of camp.
Kids will learn:
- Basic robotic engineering
- Programming principles
- Science, technology, engineering, math and design concepts
PLEASE NOTE: Based on demand, all programs may NOT be available all weeks. Should the program requested for your choice of session(s) not meet a minimum enrollment, you will be contacted at least a month before your camp session. Additionally, the kits MODA uses are Lego Education kits and are not available for retail meaning that participants are unable to take home any Legos.
2015 Summer campMODA LEGO Robotics sessions will be offered as follows:
- June 1 – 5 at Georgia Tech - ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!!
- June 8 – 12 at The Lovett School
- June 15 – 19 at The Lovett School
- June 22 – 26 at Georgia Tech - ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!!
- June 29 – July 3 at Georgia Tech
- July 6 – 10 at Georgia Tech
- July 13 – 17 at Georgia Tech - ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!!
- July 20 – 24 at The Lovett School
- July 27 – 31 at Georgia Tech
Camp is in session from 9am to 4pm daily, both at Georgia Tech and at The Lovett School.
The Lovett School is located at address
4075 Paces Ferry Road Northwest,
Atlanta, GA 30327
At Georgia Tech, campMODA will be held in the College of Architecture at Georgia Tech
College of Architecture
Georgia Institute of Technology
245 4th St. NW
Atlanta, GA., 30332-0155
Costs & Registration
Weeklong campMODA sessions cost $495 ($100 registration fee + $395 tuition).
You can register for the sessions by clicking the dates above.
MODA Members receive a 10% discount. Join now.
campMODA 2015 Staff
- The staff consists of administrators, experienced camp counselors.
- The camp counselors have been selected on the basis of their experience in and ability to work with children in a camp or educational setting.
- The ratio of campers to actual camp staff is 4:1.
Please dress your camper in casual clothes appropriate for the daily weather report.
For More Information
Museum of Design Atlanta
1315 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309