MODA’s LEGO Robotics Camp at Georgia Tech
2014 Summer campMODA LEGO Robotics sessions will be offered as follows:
June 2-6: LEGO Robotics Camp for kids ages 6-14– Sold Out June 9-13: LEGO Robotics Camp for kids ages 6-14– Sold Out June 23-27: LEGO Robotics Camp for kids ages 6-14Sold Out July 7-11: LEGO Robotics Camp for kids ages 6-14 July 14-18: LEGO Robotics Camp for kids ages 6-14– Sold Out
- July 21-25:
LEGO Robotics Camp for kids ages 6-14- Sold Out July 28-Aug 1: LEGO Robotics Camp for kids ages 6-14– Sold Out
campMODA will be held at the College of Architecture at Georgia Tech.
LEGO Robotics Camps
At our LEGO Robotics camps, the following programs are offered:
• LEGO WeDo (for ages 6-8): For children who love to build and then take their models to the next level. Working independently, kids build a model, one of 12 from the same kit, and use a computer to program their model to move and make sounds.
• LEGO NXT (for ages 9-14): Campers here use the LEGO NXT Robotics system to design, build and program their robot from scratch. Students participating in NXT are guided through a hands-on experience, where they learn to write their own programs to make their robot perform specific tasks.
PLEASE NOTE: Based on demand, all programs may NOT be available all weeks. Should the program requested for your choice of session(s) not meet a minimum enrollment, you will be contacted immediately. Additionally, the kits MODA uses are Lego Education kits and are not available for retail meaning that participants are unable to take home any Legos.
Costs & Registration
Weeklong campMODA sessions cost $495 ($100 registration fee + $395 tuition).
Download a registration form by clicking here. Once completed, they can be mailed to MODA (see address below), faxed to 404. 856.5960, or emailed to at campMODA@museumofdesign.org
MODA Members receive a 10% discount. Join now.
campMODA 2014 Staff
• The staff consists of administrators, experienced camp counselors.
• The camp counselors have been selected on the basis of their experience in and ability to work with children in a camp or educational setting.
• The ratio of campers to actual camp staff is 4:1.
Please dress your camper in casual clothes appropriate for the daily weather report.
For More Information
Museum of Design Atlanta
1315 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309