Join us for an afternoon of fun and learning as we use LEGO robotics to design, build, and program robots.
Young designers will learn the basics of robot building, how to control robots using drag and drop coding in the the common block palette, and how sensors help robots interact with the world around them.
- Adopt designer and engineering mindsets
- Work collaboratively to build and code their robots
- Become familiar and or expand upon their knowledge of LEGO robotics
- Learn basic programming skills
- Practice Design Thinking: defining problems, building empathy, interviewing, active listening
Participation is $25/MODA Members and $30/Non-members.
Each participant and an accompanying adult will receive free admission into our current exhibition, Designing for a Playful City for the day.
Please note member discounts apply only to MODA Sustaining Membership levels beginning at $8/month or $96/year and above. MODA’s Design Club members are not eligible for the MODA Member price. For more information about memberships or to join, visit museumofdesign.org/membership/ or contact email@example.com.
For further information, contact Blair Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 404.979.6455.